Welcome To The Barre Beans Teacher
The Barre Beans Teacher Training Course is a fresh & fun approach to barre. Our unique format and playful style has bean designed for current teachers, those wanting to become one and those that simply love the Lean Bean method and want to add 'Barre Teacher' to their box of tricks.
By the end of the home learning and in person weekend course you will have a broad skill set to feel confident and ready to get out there.
What you'll learn
- The exercises and how to make them flow
- Pilates basics
- Teaching for small and large groups
- How to easily create classes using 'chunks'
- Pilates Anatomy & Physiology inc. pre/postnatal alongside
- Women In Focus physiotherapists
- Cueing, musicality and terminology
- Common injuries & modifications
- Utilising equipment
- Marketing and promoting yourself
Once you decide to join us on the course, you will receive:
The complete Bean Bible to guide you on your teaching journey, Online access for a year to our home learning platform with Women In Focus, All course materials, Virtual Lean Bean 6 month membership, 2 x small group Barre Beans classes with Lean Bean Founder, Lizzie Bland. Barre Instructor certificate certified by Lean Bean Fitness and one on one support.
Cost All Inclusive | Early Bird Only $1,250