Who we are
We are Bondi Beach’s Award winning boutique female only fitness studio, and now available anytime, anywhere with Virtual Lean Bean. Variety is key when it comes to sticking to fitness so we have a range of classes that complement each other - from barre to boxing, pilates to power HIIT, and strength circuits to stretch classes, meaning our clients’ mind and body will never get bored.
Our super-talented instructors have the freedom within the Lean Bean framework to make sure each class has a unique workout to keep motivation high. But our success comes down to not only our workouts but our female community of “beans” who all support each other, every day, every workout.
* Winner of Best local business 2019: Lean Bean Fitness
* Nominated for Time Out [in] award: Virtual Lean Bean
* Classpass nominated for Best instructor in Sydney
1. Community First : We have built a strong following of Bondi beans who's WOM is our main source of marketing… and friendship! In fact that is where co-owners Lizzie and Shireen met. We also support local businesses to give back to the community.
2. Authenticity: We are our audience and truly believe in the positive results of attending Lean Bean classes in both body and mind.
3. Female empowerment: No judgement, just girl power. We structure classes for females bodies and we want women to walk away from class feeling stronger, more energized and feeling great about themselves. Whether they're a student, busy 9 to 5er or mumma beans, we have something for everyone.
4. Playtime: We don’t take ourselves too seriously. We train smart and play hard!
5. WellBean: We put clients wellbeing at the heart of what we do and work with other businesses/ partners such as physios and nutritionists to help our clients feel the best version of themselves.
Who runs this MF?
Ex professional dancer and expert in Female Fitness from London, Lizzie founded Lean Bean Fitness in 2015 when she came to Sydney with her Fiance for 'a year'...like all Brits do. Five years later and LBF has continued to grow with an awesome, ever-growing community of fun*and sweat* loving females. Lizzie's qualifications include Barre Core, Pilates mat, Certificate IV in Group Fitness and Personal Training, Kettlebell Certification, Schwinn Spinning certification, Fight Klub Boxing certification + Pre and Post natal exercise.
Shireen is an ex-gymnast with Barre, Pilates & Cert ||| qualifications. She left a career in marketing at Universal Pictures to follow her passion for female fitness and join her best friend/ founder of Lean Bean, Lizzie Bland. Shireen's classes are always dynamic, challenging and focus on technique while delivering the Lean Bean burn.