Who we are
An award winning boutique female fitness studio founded in Bondi Beach, now available anytime, anywhere with Virtual Lean Bean. Variety is key when it comes to sticking-to and benefiting-from your exercise schedule, so our philosophy is to strengthen you mentally and physically challenge the why behind your workouts. We encourage our beans to break away from sticking to one form of exercise and see and feel the benefits of spicing things up. Barre or boxing, Pilates or HIIT, strength training to stretch classes, we've got the moves and you've got the body.
Our super-talented instructors have the freedom within the Lean Bean framework to make each class unique and motivate you to bean the best. Shout out to our empowering community who support each other, every day, every workout.
* Winner of Best local business 2019: Lean Bean Fitness
* Time Out [in] award: Virtual Lean Bean
* Classpass for Best instructor in Sydney
* Game Changer award for Virtual Lean Bean, Classpass 2022
1. Community: We have built a strong following of beans who's word of mouth is our main source of marketing… and friendship! In fact, Lean Bean Bootcamp *throwback* is where co-owners Lizzie and Shireen met. We support local businesses and are always looking to team up with fellow female run companies.
2. Authenticity: We are our audience and truly believe in the positive results of the Lean Bean method in both body and mind.
3. Women: We love them, we are them and we know what they need. We tailor our exercises specifically for the female body and we hope that women walk away from our classes feeling stronger, more energized and feeling great about themselves. Whether they're a student, a busy 9 to 5'er or a mumma, we have something for everyone.
4. Playtime: We don’t take ourselves too seriously. We train smart and play hard, but yes, you can take as many water breaks as you want.
5. Well'bean: We put clients' well-being at the heart of what we do and work with other businesses/ partners such as physios and nutritionists to help our clients feel the best version of themselves.--
Who runs this MF?
Ex professional dancer and expert in Female Fitness from London, Lizzie founded Lean Bean Fitness in 2015 when she came to Sydney with her Fiance for 'a year'...like all Brits do. Five years later and LBF has continued to grow with an awesome, ever-growing community of fun*and sweat* loving females. Lizzie's qualifications include Barre Core, Pilates mat, Certificate IV in Group Fitness and Personal Training, Kettlebell Certification, Schwinn Spinning certification, Fight Klub Boxing certification + Pre and Post natal exercise.
Shireen is an ex-gymnast with Barre, Pilates & Cert ||| qualifications. She left a career in marketing at Universal Pictures to follow her passion for female fitness and join her best friend/ founder of Lean Bean, Lizzie Bland. Shireen's classes are always dynamic, challenging and focus on technique while delivering the Lean Bean burn.